《唐顿庄园》精讲70 夫人首访医院(在线收听

Why shouldn't he be a lawyer?

他为什么不能是律师

Gentlemen don't work, silly.

贵族不工作 傻丫头

Not real gentlemen.

真正的贵族

Don't listen to her, Daisy.

别听她的 Daisy

No, listen to me!

对 听我的

And take those kidneys up to the servery

快把那些腰子端上去

before I knock you down and serve your brains as fritters!

不然把你剁了 脑仁炸成煎饼给端上去

Yes, Mrs Patmore!

这就去 Patmore夫人

I wonder what that Mr Molesley makes of them.

不知道Molesley先生喜不喜欢他的主人

Poor old Molesley. I pity the man who's taken that job.

真可怜 接下这么个差事

Then why did you apply for it?

你为何去申请

I thought it might help me to get away from you, Mr Bates.

不是想离你远一点吗

I'm so interested to see the hospital.

我很想去看看那个医院

Well, you would be, with your late husband a doctor.

当然了 你先生不就是医生吗

Not just my husband.

不仅仅是我丈夫

My father and brother too, and I trained as a nurse during the war.

我父亲和哥哥都是医生 而且 战时我也做过护士

Oh. Fancy.

哎呦 真没想到

I'd love to be involved in some way.

我真心希望能做点什么

Well, you could always help with the bring-and-buy sale next month.

下个月有个交易会 你可以帮忙

That would be most appreciated.

我们将感激不尽

I should say so. She's a match for the old lady.

我也这么看 老夫人遇到对手了

She wasn't going to give in.

可谓旗鼓相当

What old lady are you referring to, Thomas?

你在说哪位老夫人 Thomas

You cannot mean her ladyship the Dowager Countess.

就别对老伯爵夫人说三道四

Not if you wish to remain in this house.

要是你还想待在唐顿

No, Mr Carson.

当然 Carson先生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/522889.html