《唐顿庄园》精讲71 神秘人物来访(在线收听

Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.

抱歉让您久等了 先生

I'm here to see Lord Grantham.

我是来见Grantham伯爵的

Is he expecting you?

伯爵知道您要来吗

No.

不知道

But he'll be very interested in what I have to tell him.

但我要说的事 他一定会感兴趣的

His lordship is not at home, but if you will leave your name.

老爷不在家 请您留下姓名

Uh-uh, don't come all high and mighty with me.

少拿这样的话来搪塞我

I don't know who you are,

你是谁 我不知道

but you're certainly not the butler so don't try and make out you are.

但很明显你不是管家 所以 就别再装了

How do you know?

您怎么知道

Because Charlie Carson's the butler round here.

因为Charlie Carson才是这里的管家

Does your business concern him?

您要说的事跟他有关吗

It might do.

没错

Excuse me for one moment, sir.

请您稍等 先生

Fetch Mr Carson as fast as you can.

赶紧去找Carson先生

Use the front door.

就走前门

If you would like to follow me, sir.

请跟我这边走 先生

No, no.

少忽悠我

If you think you're tucking me away somewhere you've got another think coming.

如果你想把我带去无人的地方 我劝你还是省省吧

You'll be more comfortable, sir.

我只是想给您找个舒服的地方

Sorry, chum.

不用了

Oh, aye, I'll not mind waiting in here.

我就在这里等吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/522890.html