《美食从天而降》精讲 18(在线收听

Jellybeans!

软心豆粒糖!  

BLT. Doughnuts.

三味三明治,炸面包圈。  

Awesome.

太惊人了。  

Pie.

派。  

Gummi bears.

橡胶熊。  

Fish. Crème br?lée!

鱼,焦糖奶油布丁。  

A pizza stuffed inside a turkey.

塞有油炸火鸡。  

the whole thing deep-fried and dipped in chocolate.

火鸡还要蘸满巧克力的披萨。  

It's me, the mayor.

是我,镇长。  

You look different.

你看起来不一样了。  

Did you get a new haircut?

你换了新发型?  

Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing.

是啊,谢谢关心。  

I love you. Thanks, Dad. I love you.

我爱你,谢谢爸爸,我也爱你。  

I love you. Thanks, Dad. I love you.

我爱你,谢谢爸爸,我也爱你。  

I love spending time with you, Dad.

我爱与你在一起,爸爸。  

Hey, Dad, I'm headed back to the lab.

嘿,老爸,我要回实验室了。  

lf you wanna come, I could show you how I make the food.

你想来的话 我可以给你看看我是怎么制造食物的。  

No, thanks.

不,谢了。  

That techno-food, it's too complicated for an old fisherman.

科技研究食品,对一个老渔农来说太复杂了。  

Got it.

知道了。  

Could still use your help around here, though, you know.

能否继续在这儿帮忙,尽管,你知道。  

I'm working with the mayor now, Dad.

我与镇长一起工作了,老爸。  

I mean, the town's grand reopening is in, like, a week.

我的意思是,镇子,好像,一周内就会重开。  

Right. Got it.

行,知道了。  

Flint Lockwood? Flint Lockwood?Yeah?

Flint Lockwood,是我。  

It's my son Cal's birthday tomorrow.

明天是我儿子Cal的生日。  

and I was just wondering if you could make it rain something special.

我想知道你可否下点特殊的东西。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522981.html