《美食从天而降》精讲 22(在线收听

Oh, my, what's that?

哦,我的…那是什么?  

Jell-O's my favorite.

果子冻是我的最爱。  

You never made a request, so.

你从未请求过。  

l made one for you.

所以我为你做了一个。  

Flint? Flint?Flint? Flint? Join me.

Flint,来吧。  

But how did you?

你是怎么?  

I made it rain Jell-O, then I gathered it up with the Outtasighter.

我下了果子冻,再用抛食机把它们收集起来。  

and then I brought it here and pressed it.

然后在这儿我把它们压进。  

into a gigantic custom-carved plastic Tupperware mold I made. No big deal.

我做的一个大塑料塔模型,没啥大不了的。  

Everything's made of Jell-O.

所有东西都是用果子冻做的。  

This piano, those sconces.

这架钢琴,烛台们。  

that Venus de Milo with your face on it.

有你脸的米洛岛维纳。 

next to a Michelangelo's David that also has your face.

旁边是米开朗琪罗的大卫,那也是你的脸。  

Come on, Sam, what are you waiting for?

来啊,Sam 你在等什么呢?  

Nothing!

没有什么事。  

Yeah.

耶。  

Cannonball.

炮弹。  

Belly flop.

腹部拍水。  

Why did I do that?

我为什么要做这个呢?  

So Jell-O. Right. Right, right.

大果冻, 对,对,对。  

It's a solid, it's a liquid.

它是固体,也是液体。  

it's a visco-elastic polymer made of polypeptide chains, but you eat it.

它是多肽链的粘粘性聚合体,但是你可以吃。  

I mean.

我是说。  

it tastes good.

它尝起来很好。  

Why do you do that? Do what?

你为什么这么做? 怎么做?  

Say something super smart and then bail from it.

说一些相当聪明的东西 然后又否认。  

Can you keep a secret?

你可以保密吗?  

No.

不。  

But this time, sure, yeah.

但是这次,当然。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522985.html