《美食从天而降》精讲 23(在线收听

 

Okay. Well, it was a really long time ago, but l, too, was.

好了,那确实是很久之前。  

a nerd.

但我也是个讨厌鬼。  

Too?

也是?  

When I was a little girl.

当我是个小女孩时。 

l wore a ponytail, I had glasses.

我带着眼镜,梳着马尾辫。  

and I was totally obsessed with the science of weather.

我对天气学完全着了迷。  

Other girls wanted a Barbie.

其他女孩要芭比娃娃。  

I wanted a Doppler Weather Radar 2000 Turbo.

我想要多普勒2000涡轮天气雷达。  

But all the kids used to taunt me with this lame song.

但是所有的孩子都用那蹩脚的歌嘲笑我。  

It wasn't even clever.

这可不明智。  

Four-eyes, four-eyes

四只眼,四只眼。  

You need glasses to see.

你得有个眼镜才能看得清。  

Go on.

继续。  

So I got a new look.

所以我重新打扮了一番。  

gave up the science-y smart stuff.

放弃我的科学天分。  

and I was never made fun of again.

我再也没有快乐过。  

And I still need these glasses, but I never wear them.

我还是要眼镜 我只是从来不带。  

I'll bet you look great with glasses on. -I'm not.

我打赌你带上眼镜更好看,我不。  

And on they go.

随他们去吧。  

What? Nothing.

什么,没事。  

Wait.

等等。  

It's a Jell-O scrunchie.

这是个果子冻束发圈。  

And now, the reveal.

现在,揭晓。 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522986.html