《美食从天而降》精讲 25(在线收听

Man.

伙计。  

I mean, this isn't that bad.

这不是那么坏。  

ls it, Steve? Yellow.

是这个,Steve,黄?  

You're right, Steve.

你是对的,Steve。  

The Dangeometer is in the yellow.

计量表指向了黄色。  

I don't know what to do.

我不知道该怎么做。  

I do.

我宣布。 

declare these hot dogs to be delicious!

这些热狗真好吃!  

Oh, no.

哦,不。  

How did you get in here?

你怎么进来的?  

Tomorrow's the big day, Flint.

明天是个大日子,Flint。  

The entire town's fate is resting on your food weather.

整个镇子的未来就靠你的食物天气了。  

I'm thinking pasta.

我在想意大利面。  

Some light apps. I know you won't let us down.

一些低度啤酒,我知道你不会让我们失望的。  

Well, Mr. Mayor, I think there's something you should see.

好了,镇长先生,我想这儿有些你必须看的东西。  

What?

什么?  

This is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell last week.

这是上周落下的热狗分子结构。  

And this is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell today.

这是今天落下来的。  

The machine uses microwave radiation.

机器用微波辐射。  

to mutate the genetic recipe of the food.

使食物的遗传食谱变异。  

The more we ask it to make, the more clouds it takes in.

我们要求的食物越多,它吸收的云越多。  

the more radiation it emits, the more these molecules could over-mutate.

它会发出更多的辐射,会有更多的分子过度变异。  

I think that's why the food is getting bigger.

我想这就是食物变大的原因。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522988.html