《美食从天而降》精讲 36(在线收听

I'm coming with you.

我要和你一起走。  

You're gonna need someone to navigate you through that storm.

你会需要能驶过风暴的人。  

I can't let you do this alone.

我不能让你一个人做。  

Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry. Are you kidding?

哦,Sam,真的很对不起,你在开玩笑吗?  

Well, I just thought that we,No.

好了,我在想我们,不。  

Okay.

好。  

You are going to need a copilot. You're a pilot too?

你还需要一个副驾驶,你还是个飞行员?  

Yes. I am also a particle physicist.

是啊,我还是个小物理学家。  

Really? No, that was a joke.

真的,不,开个玩笑。  

I am also a comedian.

我还是喜剧演员。  

Let's do this thing. I'm coming too.

开始吧,我也要去。  

Brent, that's okay.

Brent,我们就行了。  

No, it's not okay.

不,还不行。  

I've been coasting on my fame since I was a baby.

从我还小时我就靠我的名声过活。  

But it was all just an illusion.

但是这仅仅是个幻境。  

Maybe up there I'll find out who I really am.

或许从那儿我会找出我是谁。  

The car's pretty full, so.

这车相当满了,所以。  

Yeah.

耶。  

Brent.

Brent。  

Okay.

好的。  

Good luck, son.

好运,儿子。  

Steve. Steve,Pea-soup fog.

豌豆汤雾。  

Manny, hit the wipers.

Manny,打开雨刷。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522999.html