《美食从天而降》精讲 41(在线收听

Dad? Dad? Can you hear me?

爸爸?爸爸?听得见吗?  

Dad?

爸爸?  

Hey, guys?

嘿,伙计们?  

Holy crap balls.

我的天。  

Go, go, go.

走,走,快走。  

I don't know. I think they're kind of cute.

我不知道,我想他们相当聪明。  

I mean, this one just walked right up to me and.

我是说,这只走近我。  

He's got me!

他抓住我了!  

They ate Brent.They ate Brent.

他们吃了Brent,他们吃了Brent。  

Dad, I'm surrounded by man-eating chickens right now.

老爸,我被会吃人的烤鸡包围着。  

So if this is goodbye.

如果这就是诀别的时候。  

thanks for trying to set me straight.

谢谢您试图把我打理端正。  

Figured it out a little late, I guess.

但是我猜我理解的有点晚。  

Okay, bye.

好了,再见。  

Dad.

老爸。  

Hey, give me that phone back.

嘿,把电话还给我。  

I'm not Baby Brent anymore.

我不再是婴儿Brent了。  

Baby Brent?

婴儿Brent?  

I'm Chicken Brent.

我是烤鸡Brent。  

Crotch kick.

踢飞你。  

Now go, you crazy kids, and save the world.

走吧,你们这群疯狂的孩子,然后拯救世界。  

You did it, Chicken Brent. You really did it.

你做到了,烤鸡Brent,你真的做到了。  

Go, go, go.

走,走,快走。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/523004.html