《美食从天而降》精讲 43(在线收听

After I plug my phone into the FLDSMDFR and destroy it.

等我把我的电话插入FLDSMDFR,摧毁它。 

I'll tug on the licorice twice and you'll pull me back up, okay?

我拉欧亚甘草两次,你就把我拉回去。

ok?Sounds great.

听起来不错。  

Oh, no.

哦,不。  

You got cut, didn't you?

你割伤了,不是吗?  

It's just a scratch.

这就是个划痕。  

Brent, you need to take Sam back to the plane to get her an allergy shot. Brent.

你要把Sam带回飞机打脱敏针。  

Just a second.

等一下。  

What? No.

什么?不。  

Let go, Sam. I'm not gonna let you go.

让我走,Sam,我不会让你走的。  

Flint, you'll be stuck down there.

Flint在下面你会被刺穿的。  

It's not ideal, no.

这可不完美,不。  

Come with us. We'll start over.

我们一起走,重新来过。  

We'll live underground. Use bacon for clothes.

在地底生活,以熏肉为衣。  

Sam, that's not a very good plan.

Sam,这可不是什么好方案。  

It is if it means I don't have to lose you.

如果它意味着我不用放弃你,那就是个好方案。  

Look, I like you, okay?

看,我喜欢你,好么?  

Like-- Like, as a friend?

喜欢,就像朋友?  

No.

不。  

Like, ''like you'' like you.

就像,“喜欢你”那样喜欢你。  

Me too.

我也是。  

But about you.

我这是为了你好。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/523006.html