《绝望的主妇》精讲311(在线收听

Wow! Wow! Wow! Well this is certainly impressive.

喔喔喔,这真是令人印象深刻。

I can definitely get you work as a model.

我绝对可以给你找一份模特工作。

But you do realize it's different from the runway work you did in New York and Milan.

但你应该清楚这儿和你以前在纽约米兰做的不同。

Of course. I made ten thousand dollars a day.

当然。我以前赚1万美金一天。

I don't expect to, to make that here.

我不期望,在这儿能赚那么多。

That's good. Because you won't.

那很好,因为你赚不到。

Yeah. So what do you got?

那你有什么工作?

Well, there is something.

有一些。

Uh, they need a model to demonstrate the new Buick Lacrosse, at the Fairview Mall.

Fairview商场需要一个展示新型Buick lacrosse的车模。

It's just going to be you and the car on a revolving platform.

就你和车在旋转平台上。

Three hundred bucks for the day.

300美元一天

Uh, what else do you have?

嗯,还有其它的吗?

Sure, um, ooh. Can you swing a sword?

当然。嗯,你会舞剑吗?

Sci-fi convention needs someone to dress up as a warrior princess.

科幻小说大会需要有人装扮成一个战士公主。

A warrior princess? Mr. Gibbs. I am a professional model.

一个战士公主?Gibbs先生,我是个职业模特。

Look at this bone structure. This face is a cash cow,

看看这骨架,这张脸蛋就是财源啊,

And if you don't have the vision to take advantage of that, Then maybe I'm at the wrong agency.

如果你没有眼光来好好利用我,我想我是走错地方了。

Hey, look, honey. I'm the only modeling agent in a hundred mile radius.

嗨,你看,宝贝儿,我是方圆一百里内唯一的模特经纪人。

I book women for boat shows and garden tool expose

我为船展和园林工具展签模特,

And if you don't like it, move back to the city.

如果你不喜欢, 你就回城里去吧。

This, um, Buick thing. Does it include lunch?

这个,嗯,Buick的活动,包不包中饭?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523091.html