《绝望的主妇》精讲316(在线收听

Come on, honey, let’s celebrate!

来吧, 亲爱的, 让我们庆祝一下。

Sorry it’s the cheap stuff. I had to economize.

不好意思那是便宜货, 我得节约开支。

Now that you're back, we can restock the wine cellar. Let’s toast.

但现在你回来了, 我们能重新储存酒窖了,干杯。

Very good to be back。

回来真好。

What’s that?

那是什么?

It transmits to this. My electronic monitoring device.

它发送信号到这儿 -- 我的电子监控系统。

didn't the lawyer tell you?

律师没告诉你吗?

Tell me what?

告诉我什么?

I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail.

我在被软禁, 这是保释的条件之一。

Uh, no! No, he neglected to tell me that.

哦, 不, 不, 他忘了告诉我

Yeah, if I move more than a hundred feet from that telephone, an alarm sounds.

如果我离开那个电话100英尺远,警报器就会响。

If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the FBI, and I'm back in jail.

如果我继续离开, 它会传送信号到联邦调查局, 那么我又进去了

But, how are you gonna work?

那你怎么工作啊?

I can't. I can't do anything.

我不能. 我什么都不能做。

Uh, no! No, no! That’s unreasonable.

哦, 不, 不, 不, 那太不合理了。

What do they expect us to do for money?

他们让我们怎么赚钱啊?

The lawyer's working on unfreezing the accounts.

律师正在努力解冻账户。

In the meantime, I mean, haven't you been working modeling jobs?

另外, 我说, 你不是在接模特工作吗?

Carlos, this is not like New York where I made thousands of dollars a day modeling haute couture.

Carlos, 那可不像是我在纽约为高级女装做模特时一天能赚上千美元那样。

I'm doing boat shows.

我在做船展,

I spend eight hours a day doing this!

每天像这样工作8小时

I'd buy two boats from you. Come on.

那我从你那儿买两条船,拜托。

Where’s my toast?

不为我干杯了吗?

Welcome home.

欢迎回家。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523096.html