《绝望的主妇》精讲319(在线收听

Ah. That was the best class ever. You can just terrific, thank you.

哦, 那是最好的班级了。太棒了。谢谢。

Oh Lynette, this is my friend Kelly.

Lynette, 这是我朋友Callie

Hi.

嗨。

Hi!

嗨。

She wanted to meet Parker.

她想见见Parker。

Oh really? Why?

真的吗? 为什么?

I'm a survivor. Breast cancer. About six years ago. Can I hug your son?

我是个幸存者,乳腺癌. 大约是6年前。我能拥抱一下你的儿子吗?

Sure.

当然。

I know exactly what you're going through. But you're gonna be brave, okay?

我很明白你正在经受的一切,但你要勇敢一点, 好吗?

You are going to survive this, because you are a tough little soldier.

你会活下来的, 因为你是个勇敢的小战士

Mommy? Am I dying?

妈妈, 我要死了吗?

No! you're not dying! People just think that because I shaved your head.

不, 你不会死的,我剃了你的头发所以人们这么想。

You shaved his head?

你剃了他的头发?

Yeah, my brothers put bubble gum in my hair.

是的, 我的兄弟们把泡泡糖粘到我的头发上。

Sorry. Excuse me.

对不起,失陪。

And just like that, Lynette realized the road to enlightenment and spiritual well being was now closed to her.

就那样。Lynette意识到,通向轻松和精神愉快的门合上了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523099.html