《绝望的主妇》精讲331(在线收听

No Mikki, you’re wrong. I was not acting like a diva.

不,MICKEY,你错了,我没有表现得,像个歌剧女主角那样难伺候

I left the boat show because that coordinator was making passes at me. It’s not my fault.

我离开船展是因为那个协调员在吃我的豆腐。那不是我的错。

Yao Lin? You missed a spot.

Yao Lin,有一块污点你没擦。

No, spare me the lecture and just book me another job quick.

不,别向我说教,快点帮我再找个工作。

Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills and we can't pay them. Fine. Bye.

Carlos和我的账单快堆成山了,但我们没钱付。很好。拜拜。

You got fired three times and you still think you are so wonderful.

你已经被解雇三次了,你还以为自己了不起啊

What did you say?

你刚才说什么?

Nothing.

没什么。

Are you gonna clean that spot?

你还擦不擦那块污点啊?

Which one?

哪一块?

The one I told you to clean.

我告诉你擦干净的那块。

I'll get to it.

我会擦的。

Clean it now.

现在就擦干净。

Why?

为什么?

Because I said so.

因为是我说的。

Okay, but you have got to say please.

好的。但你要加个 请 字。

Fine. Please.

很好。请。

Anything to get you back on your knees scrubbing where you belong.

真希望有什么东西能让你一直过着,这样给别人刷地的生活。

You are not better than me.

你并不比我好多少!

Excuse me?

你说什么?

The only reason you have anything in your life is because you’re pretty.

你生活中能有所得的唯一原因,是因为你很漂亮。

One day you will be old, and when that happens you will be nothing.

总有一天你也会变老,而到那时,你就什么都不是了。

You are so fired.

你被解雇了。

No kidding.

谁怕谁啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523111.html