《绝望的主妇》精讲334(在线收听

Sorry about ruining dinner.

不好意思破坏了晚餐。

Ah, please. I am just glad you’re okay. So, you shot yourself?

哦,拜托,我真高兴你没事。那么……你射伤了你自己?

Pretty lame, huh? I was cleaning my automatic and I was too embarrassed to tell you.

很没说服力吧,哈?我在清洗我的自动手枪,然后……,我太过尴尬而不敢告诉你。

Well, I could see why you would be.

嗯……我知道你为什么会。

I know it sounds crazy.

我知道这听起来很疯狂,

I just couldn’t let myself ruin your Valentine's Day.

我只是……我不能让我自己毁掉你的情人节。

But I heard what you said at the restaurant about not wanting kids.

但我听到了你在餐厅里说的话,关于不想要孩子。

We don’t have to talk about that now.

我们不需要现在谈论这个。

Oh, Susan, I just want to be with you above everything else.

不,SUSAN……我只想和你在一起,其他任何事都无所谓。

That means not being a dad?

如果那样意味着我不能做爸爸……

I may be stupid enough to shoot myself, but I am not stupid enough to walk away from you.

我也许蠢到开枪射自己。但我没有蠢到离开你。

You know that, right?

你知道的,对吧?

Yeah. I am gonna go outside and let you rest for a while.

是的。我要出去了……让你休息一会儿。

Thanks for being so understanding.

谢谢……谢谢你能这么理解我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523114.html