《唐顿庄园》精讲88 这是你的秘密情人吧(在线收听

How much did it cost?

这个花了多少钱

Every penny I'd saved. Almost.

我的全部积蓄 差不多

And is this the mystery lover?

这个就是你的秘密情人吗

I've been taking a correspondence course in typing and shorthand.

我参加了一项有关打字和速记的函授课程

That's what was in the envelopes.

信封里就是课件

Are you any good? Yes.

你学得好吗 当然

I am, actually.

说实话 我学得很好

Her Ladyship wants the fawn skirt Lady Mary never wears.

夫人要玛丽小姐从来不穿的那件黄褐色短裙

The seamstress is going to fit it to Lady Sybil, but I can't find it.

缝纫女工要把它改成茜玻小姐的尺寸 不过我没找到

I'll come in a minute.

我马上就去

They're waiting now.

她们正等着呢

One minute.

马上就去

I'm just changing my cap and apron.

我得换帽子和围裙

Have you told anyone?

你跟别人说过吗

What did your parents say?

你父母怎么看

I can't tell them till I've got a job.

没找到工作之前我不能告诉他们

Dad will think I'm a fool to leave a good place

放弃这份好差事 我爸会觉得我不知好歹

and Mum will say I'm getting above myself,

我妈妈会说我好高骛远

but I don't believe that.

但我不这么想

Nor do I.

我也不这么想

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523294.html