《唐顿庄园》精讲91 无需多言庄园继承者(在线收听

Shall I ring for tea?

摇铃让他们端茶吗

No, not for me.

不 我不要了

I'm meeting Cripps at five.

我约了克里普斯五点见面

I'll see you at dinner.

晚餐见

You don't seem very pleased.

你看起来不太满意

I'm pleased.

还算满意

It's not brilliant, but I'm pleased.So?

虽不完美 也还凑活 那么

I don't want Robert to use a marriage

我不想让罗伯特以婚姻为借口

as an excuse to stop fighting for Mary's inheritance.

放弃争夺玛丽的继承权

It won't make any difference.

其实那都无所谓

I don't think he has the slightest intention of fighting as it is.

我觉得他压根就没想去争

The price of saving Downton is

保住唐顿庄园的代价就是

to accept Matthew Crawley as his heir.

让马修·卡劳利成为他的继承人

What about you?

那你怎么想

I don't dislike Matthew.

我对马修并无反感

In fact, I rather admire him.

老实说 我挺欣赏他

Is that sufficient reason to give him your money?

仅凭这点你就把所有家产都交给他吗

Of course not.

当然不是

Then there's nothing more to be said.

那就无需多言了

Are we going to have tea or not?

我们不是要喝茶吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523297.html