《唐顿庄园》精讲100 观赏博物馆(在线收听

I wish we could talk a little more about you.

还是多谈谈你吧

What was it like, growing up in Manchester?

在曼城长大 是什么样子的

Does it say anything about the side aisles?

手册说到侧廊了吗

The side aisles were added in the 14th Century

侧廊是十四世纪

by Bishop Richard De Warren.

由理查·沃伦主教要求加盖的

Yes, you can see that in the treatment of the stone.

没错 从石头打磨手法就能看出来

It's wonderful to think of all those men and women

几百年来 一代代善男信女

worshiping together through the centuries, isn't it?

都在这虔诚祷告 多美好

Dreaming and hoping.

憧憬着 希冀着

Much as we do, I suppose.

大概就像我们一样

Was the screen a Cromwell casualty?

那块围屏是克伦威尔时期砸毁的吧

I dare say.

我想是吧

Wonder how Mary's getting on?

不知道玛丽玩得怎样

All right, I should think.

多半好着呢

Why? I just wondered.

怎么了 随便问问

Will she stay with the hunt the whole day?

她要打一天猎吗

Oh, you know Mary. She likes to be in at the kill.

逮到猎物 玛丽才会满足

Where shall we go next?

我们接着去哪

Not home? Oh, not yet.

不回家吗 急什么

We've time for one more at least before we lose the light.

天黑前还能看一座呢

I underestimated your enthusiasm.

没想到你这么有兴致

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523306.html