《唐顿庄园》精讲101 狩猎归来(在线收听

Come on.

快进去吧

Is that one mine?

那位归我吗

Home is the hunter, home from the hill.

上山狩猎 满载而归啊

Heavens, you have been in the wars.

老天 真是满身尘土

Papa, this is Mr. Pamuk.

爸爸 这是帕努克先生

My father, Lord Grantham.

这是家父 格兰瑟姆伯爵

How do you do, My Lord? Did you have a good day?

伯爵 幸会 玩得尽兴吗

Couldn't have been better.

不能更好

This is Thomas, sir.

先生 这是托马斯

He will be looking after you.

他负责伺候您

You remember Mr. Napier.

记得纳皮尔先生吧

Of course. How are you?

当然了 你好

So kind of you to have us, Lady Grantham.

承蒙相邀 格兰瑟姆夫人

And this is Mr. Pamuk.

这位是帕努克先生

How do you do? My Lady.

初次见面 夫人您好

Well, what would you like?

来些点心吗

Just baths. We're worn out.

先洗澡吧 我们累死了

Your cases are upstairs, sir.

先生 您的行李在楼上

If you'd like to follow me.

请跟我来

Yes.Well, I hope Mary hasn't left you too exhausted, Mr. Napier?

好 照顾玛丽真是辛苦了 纳皮尔先生

No.He doesn't look Turkish at all.

不会不会 一点不像土耳其人

Well, he doesn't look like any Englishman I've ever met, worse luck.

也一点不像 我见过的英国人真是气人

I think he's beautiful.

他真帅

Is there some crisis of which I am unaware?

有什么大事发生吗

No, Mr. Carson.

没有 卡森先生

I cannot think of another reason why you should congregate here.

那你们各位还有必要在这聚堆儿吗

No, Mr. Carson.

没有 卡森先生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523307.html