《唐顿庄园》精讲105 满足需要忍痛(在线收听

Is that a crime?

有错吗

I, too, dream of the simpler world.

我也觉得简单点好

As long as we can keep our trains and our dentistry.

前提是把火车和牙医留下

I wish I shared your enthusiasm. Our dentist is horrid.

您真幸福 我们的牙医太可怕了

Well, why go to him, then?

那为什么找他呢

Oh, he treated all of us when we were children.

从小都是他治

You know how the English are about these things.

英国人嘛 一成不变

Well, the next time you feel a twinge, you must come to Istanbul.

下次你牙齿刺痛时 一定要来伊斯坦布尔

Wouldn't the journey be painful?

一路颠陂岂不更让我疼痛难忍

Sometimes we must endure a little pain in order to achieve satisfaction.

有时候 为了得到满足 总要忍受些许疼痛的

Lady Mary rode very well today.

玛丽小姐今天骑得很棒

Why did you send Lynch back?

你怎么让林奇回来了

I had my champions to left and right. It was enough.

有这两位的左右陪护 足够了

Did you enjoy the hunt today, Mr Napier?

奈皮尔先生 今天的狩猎还满意吗

Mary said you had a tremendous run.

玛丽说你今天收获颇丰啊

It was like something out of a Trollope novel.

仿佛置身于特罗洛普的小说里一样

What about you, Mr Pamuk. Was your day successful?

你呢 帕努克先生 今天是否令你满意

Oh, yes, Lady Grantham.

当然 格兰瑟姆夫人

I can hardly remember a better one.

好得不能再好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523311.html