《唐顿庄园》精讲110 患难见真情(在线收听

Hurry, the servants will be up soon.

快点 仆人们马上就会起床了

We've got time.

我们还有时间

Mama. Sorry.

妈妈 抱歉

I can't make his eyes stay shut.

我没法把他的眼睛闭上

Leave that and come away.

别管了 快走吧

He was so beautiful.

他曾如此英俊

Your Ladyship's right.

夫人说得对

We must get back to our rooms.

我们得快点回屋

I feel now that I can never forgive what you have put me through this night.

今晚你让我如此蒙羞 我想我永远都不会原谅你

I hope in time I will come to be more merciful.

只希望有朝一日 我会更加仁慈

But I doubt it.

但我很怀疑

You won't tell Papa?

你不会告诉爸爸吧

Since it would probably kill him, and certainly ruin his life, I will not.

考虑到这很可能会要了他的命 彻底毁掉他的生活 我不会

But I keep the secret for his sake, not for yours.

我保守这个秘密是为了他 不是为你

Yes, Mama.

是 妈妈

Anna. I will not insult you by asking that you also conceal Lady Mary's shame.

安娜 我不会因要你保守玛丽小姐的秘密而迁怒于你

Let us go.

我们走吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523316.html