实用商务英语会话 场景26:顾客光顾(在线收听

This is a graceful place with good atmosphere,pleasant decoration,and high-quality service.Do you come here often?

这是个雅致的地方,气氛好、装饰美、服务质量高。你常来吗?

Yes.There are all kinds of food cooked to different taste,whether western or eastern.

是的。这里有东西方各种口味的食物。

Seems they've chosen a good place downtown in the city center.

这家餐厅的地点似乎也选得很对--正位于市中心。

Indeed.They've opened many small shops,that is a big business.

没错,他们开了许多家分店。生意很大。

They abound in money,judging from customers's presence.

从顾客光顾情况来看,他们赚了很多钱。

You know,their speed of money coming in is unbelievable.They meet needs of all the local customers.

你知道,他们赚的钱相当惊人,因为他们符合本地许多顾客的需要。

Sounds like they've made a big fortune here.

听起好像他们发了大财了。

May I take your orders now,gentlemen?

待者:先生,现在要点菜了吗?

Would you like to order first,Nancy?I know the shop is famous for its lobsters.

南茜,你要不要点菜?我知道该店以龙虾最为有名。

Can we count on your choice of wines,Nancy?

南茜,你会选酒吧?

Well,I'm not an expert,but I do like white wine once in a while.

唔,我可不是这方面的专家,但偶尔我喜欢喝白酒。

I'm sure it will be to our satisfaction.

我想我们都会很满意的。

I know both of you ordered Main dishes,but I recommend you to order a traditional dish.

我知道你们两位点了主菜,但我建议要道传统菜。

Make yourself at home.People nowadays seem not to be particular about the rules of ordering dishes.

别客气。现在的人似乎不讲究点菜的规矩了。

I know I'm your guest here in Hong Kong,gentlemen,but I'd really like to pay the bill in order to express my thanks.

先生们,我知道在香港我是客人,但这一顿饭就由我请客,以表达我的谢意。

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you,Nancy.I am the host in the invitation at this restaurant.

南茜,恐怕这一回我会让你失望,请你来这家餐厅当然由我做东。

You are always thoughtful!

你们可真周到啊!

Nancy!Welcome,Hi,William.

南茜!欢迎,你好,威廉。

It's very kind of William to give me a lift,a big and nice house!

威廉真好,开车来接我。你们的房子好大好漂亮噢!

Thanks.It owes a lot to my wife.She's waiting to meet you.

谢谢。这些都是我妻子的功劳,她正等着见你呢。

Well then,I just want to see my hostess,so she can show me around.

那好,我正想见见女主人,让她可以带我四周看看。

Nancy.This is Mr.David,our director of marketing.

南茜,这是我们的营销部主任,戴维先生。

It's very nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.I hope you're having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong.

很高兴认识您,史密斯女士,我希望您的香港之行非常愉快。

Indeed I am.I'm inpressed by your hospitality.(they chitchat about small,safe topics for a minute or two.)

我的确很愉快。你们的好客给我留下了很深的印象。(彼此闲聊了一两分钟。)

Well,I don't want to take up too much of your time.Nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.

那么,就不多占用您的时间了。我很高兴认识您,史密斯女士。

Excuse me,everyone!Can I have your attention for a minute?Dinner is ready,please be seated(he approaches Nathan).

对不起,请大家注意一下!晚餐准备好了,请就坐。(他走向南茜)

Nancy,since you're the guest of honor,please sit in the honor-guest seat.

南茜,你是贵宾,请你坐在上座。

Ladies and gentlemen,I'd like to offer a toast to our guest of honor,Mrs.Nancy Smith.

各位女士先生们,我要向我们的贵宾-南茜?史密斯女士举杯致意。

Nancy let's propose a toast to our firm partnership and friendship between ourselves. Nancy,I'd like to present you with a traditional Chinese painting and a bottle of Chinese wine as a gift.

南茜,为我们的伙伴关系和友谊关系干杯。南茜,我把这些中国古画和酒送给你作为礼物。

Just accept it.

就收下吧。

(standing)I appreciate what you've done to me,and I look forward to many visiting Hong Kong and I believe we will see each other again.Cheers everyone!

(站起来)我很感激你们为我所做的一切,我相信我们不久会见面。各位干杯!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/523423.html