《唐顿庄园》精讲124 贝茨的疑虑(在线收听

Of all the men on earth. I mean, he looked so fit.

世界上那么多人 可他看起来很健康

Dr Clarkson said it was a heart attack.

克拉克森医生说他是心脏病突发

Did you see any signs?

你看出什么迹象了吗

Didn't have much of a chance to study the gentleman.

没机会留意那位先生

You don't suppose there's anything sinister in it, do you?

你觉得这里面不会有阴谋吧

Every day the papers warn us of German spies

报纸每天都要我们警惕德国间谍

and they did say his presence was essential for peace in Albania.

据说他对阿尔巴尼亚局势的稳定至关重要

I doubt it, my lord.

我觉得不会 老爷

Anyone wanting to poison his food would have to get pass Mrs Patmore.

谁要想在他食物里下毒 帕特莫太太那一关就过不了

Blimey, that's a thought.

是呀 是这么回事

Unless, of course, she's a spy herself.

除非 帕特莫太太是间谍

I wish you'd tell me what's wrong, Bates.

真希望你告诉我怎么回事 贝茨

You'll be in no trouble. I only want to help.

没事的 我只想帮你

I know that, Your Lordship.

我明白 老爷

And I am grateful, truly, but there is nothing I need help with.

我非常感激 不过没什么可帮的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523820.html