《唐顿庄园》精讲127 我没有心肝(在线收听

When does it open?

何时开始

Tomorrow afternoon.

明日下午

Well, let's get up a party in the evening, if Mrs. Hughes lets us.

若Hughes夫人允许 我们晚上一起出游

After we have our dinner, you're right it doesn't come often.

用餐后就来 你说的对 集市不常有

And it doesn't stay long.

为期不过几天

What about you, Mr. Bates?

你说呢 Bates先生

I don't see why not.

没什么不妥

There's Lady Mary.

那不是Mary小姐吗

You go on ahead.

你们先走 回庄园见

I'll see you back at the house.

回头见

Right you are, then.

回头见

Good day, my lady.

您好 小姐

Is her ladyship all right?

夫人还好吧

Has she recovered from...?

释怀了吗

If you think she'll ever recover from carrying the body of Mr. Pamuk from one side of the house to the other,then you don't know her at all.

抬着Pamuk先生的尸体穿过整个庄园 若你认为她能对此释怀 那我只能说 你完全不了解她

Well, I didn't mean recover exactly.

我不是说完全释怀

Just... get past it.

只是 别放心上

She won't do that, either.

同样办不到

When she dies, they'll cut her open and find it engraved on her heart.

这事会铭刻她心 随之入土

What about you? What about your heart?

您呢? 您的心呢?

Haven't you heard? I don't have a heart.Everyone knows that.

你没听说吗 我没心没肺 世人皆知

Not me, my lady.

我不这么看 小姐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523823.html