《唐顿庄园》精讲132 实干夫人(在线收听

I'm afraid Dr Clarkson's out delivering a baby.

Clarkson医生出去接生了

We don't know when he'll be back.

不知道他何时回来

No matter.

没关系

If you open the store cupboard, I can easily find what I need.

你打开药柜 我自己找需要的药品

Well ... tell the doctor you opened it for the chairman of the board.

这个 告知医生 这是董事会主席的意思

I assure you he will raise not the slightest objection.

我保证他不会有任何异议

This should do it tincture of steel, 10 drops in water three times a day.

这个应该能行 氯化铁酊剂 每天三次 每次十滴

And this is solution of nitrate of silver.

这是销酸银溶液

Rub a little in morning and night.

早晚各涂一点

How long before it's better?

多久能好

Erysipelas is very hard to cure.

丹毒很难根治

We should be able to reduce the symptoms, but that might be all.

只能减轻症状

Oh, and you must wear gloves at all times.

并且你得一直带着手套

I couldn't wait a table in gloves I'd look like a footman.

恐怕不行 戴着手套伺餐不成男仆了

You may have to do.

必须如此

The tincture and the salve will help.

药酒和药膏会有帮助的

Try it for a week, and we'll see.

先用上一周再看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523828.html