《唐顿庄园》精讲133 少来讨价还价,遵命即可(在线收听

Someone to see you, Mr Crawley.

有人要见你 Crawley先生

Well, there's nothing in my diary.

日程上没预约啊

It's Lady Grantham.

是伯爵夫人

Well, in that case, show her in at once.

那快请她进来

Cousin Cora, to what do I owe the

Cora堂婶 不好意思

I hope I'm not a disappointment.

希望没让你大失所望

I thought it might be nice to cheer it up a bit.

看起来喜人一点更好

Easier said than done.

说得容易 做起来难

Perhaps a flower or a bit of veil or something.

插朵花或是加个面纱

I can find you a veil, if you like.

我可以去找面纱

I hope you're not expecting me to do it.

但别指望我来缝

Not if you're busy, of course. Good.

你忙的话就算了 那就好

And Miss O'Brian?

O'Brian小姐

I've sent Anna to bed with a cold,

Anna感冒 我让她上床休息了

so I need you to manage the young ladies.

所以 你要侍候小姐们

What, all three of them?

三个全要我来吗

I'm not an octopus.

我可没有三头六臂

Why can't Gwen do it?

为什么不叫Gwen做

Because she is not a lady's maid.

因为她不是贴身女仆

I am not a slave.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523829.html