《唐顿庄园》精讲134 不要趁人之危抢夺财产(在线收听

I'll pay you the compliment that I do not believe you wish to inherit just because nobody's investigated properly.

事情尚未理清前 以你的人品应该不会趁人之危吧

No, but...

是的 但是

Nor can Mary accuse you of making trouble when you will suffer most from a discovery.

若发现有回旋余地 你就是受害者 如此一来 Mary也不会怪你添乱

You're right that I don't wish to benefit at Mary's expense from an ignorance of the law.

你说的对 我不想趁火打劫让Mary蒙受损失

Putting it bluntly, do you think Robert has thrown in the towel prematurely?

坦率地说 Robert就这样认输是不是太草率了

Good heavens! What am I sitting on?

天哪 我坐的是什么东西

A swivel chair. Another modern brainwave?

转椅 又一个新潮发明

Not very modern. They were invented by Thomas Jefferson.

也不算 托马斯·杰斐逊发明的

Why does every day involve a fight with an American?

怎么每天都要跟美国人一较高下

I'll fetch a different one.

我去给您换一张

No, no, no. I'm a good sailor.

不 不用 我平衡感很好

It will depend on the exact terms of the entail and of the deed of gift when cousin Cora's money was transferred to the estate.

这得看限定继承的具体内容和Cora堂婶的财产让渡协议

That is all I ask, to understand the exact terms.

我就是这么想的 每一条都须研究

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523830.html