《唐顿庄园》精讲136 女权运动要开始了(在线收听

Why is Sybil having a new dress and not me?

Sybil怎么有新衣服 我却没有

Because it is Sybil's turn.

这次轮到Sybil了

Can it be my choice this time?

这次能让我选吗

Of course.

当然

As long as you choose what I choose.

只要你选的合我心意

Branson, you'll be taking Lady Sybil to Ripon tomorrow.

Branson 明天送Sybil小姐去里彭

She'll be leaving after lunch.

午餐后就走

Certainly, your ladyship.

好的 夫人

Poor old Madam Swann.

可怜的老Swann夫人

I don't know why we bother with fittings.

真不明白为何要去试穿

She always makes the same frock.

她做的衣服都一个样

What do you want?

你想要她做什么样的

Something new and exciting.

新潮一些的 令人兴奋的

Heavens, look at the time!Not a minute to change.

天哪 都这时候了 没时间更衣了

And Granny's invited herself for dinner.

你们的奶奶又不请自来了

Then, she can jolly well wait.

那就让她老人家等着吧

So, women's rights begin at home?

女权运动都开展到家里来了

I see.

是吧

Well, I'm all for that.

不过 我同意让她等

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523832.html