《唐顿庄园》精讲137 未来夫妻偶遇(在线收听

I wanted to have a go before I went home.

回家前 我想试试身手

How about you? Thank you.

你也来玩吧 谢谢了

Is your father doing anything this evening?

您父亲晚上要做什么

He's not coming to the fair. Seriously.

肯定不会来逛集市 我说真的

We're having dinner with his family.

全家一起吃饭

Could I look in afterwards?

餐后我可否前去拜访

May I ask why?

能问下原因吗

Your grandmother paid me a visit this afternoon, and I'm...

今天下午 老夫人到我办公室去了

Well, never mind. But I would like to see him.

没事 我想见见他而已

Granny came to see you?

奶奶去找你

Is it all part of the great matter?

还是为了那件大事吗

So, are you enjoying your new life?

喜欢这里的新生活吗

Yes, I think so.

喜欢

I know my work seems very trivial to you.

我知道 你看不起我的工作

Not necessarily.

此言差矣

Sometimes I rather envy you, having somewhere to go every morning.

有时 我很羡慕你每天早上都有地方可去

I thought that may have been very middle-class.

你不是讽刺说 工作很中产阶级吗

You should learn to forget what I say.

我的话千万别放心上

I know I do.

我自己是说过便忘

How about you? Is your life proving satisfactory?

你呢 对自己的生活满意吗

Apart from the great matter, of course.

那件大事忽略不计

Women like me don't have a life.

像我这样的女人哪有生活可言

We choose clothes and pay calls and work for charity and do the season.

整日就是挑衣打扮 各处拜访 救济捐赠 社交应酬

But, really, we're stuck in a waiting room until we marry.

其实 就是待字闺中 等待出嫁

I've made you angry.

我让您生气了

My life makes me angry. Not you.

我的生活便是如此 不是你的错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523833.html