《唐顿庄园》精讲139 聚焦庙会(在线收听

I never put the Sauternes on ice.

葡萄甜酒怎么放在冰上

Mrs Hughes goes out for one night and we all fall to pieces!

Hughes夫人才出去一晚家里就整个乱作一团

We wondered if we could walk down to the fair after dinner.

Carson先生 晚餐后我们能去集市吗

I suppose so.But don't be too late.

去吧 去吧 但尽早回来

Where do you think she's gone?

她去哪了

None of your business.Like most of what goes on round here.

不关你的事 你们都不该管闲事 做好分内事

Well caught that man though I say it myself.

接住了 我厉害吧

Thanks ever so.Yes?

多谢了 怎么了

You've cheered up a bit.

心情好点了呀

He's so agile, ins’t he?

他反应真快 是吧

He could have been a sportsman. Who?

可以当运动员 谁

Thomas, of course. Really?

当然是Thomas 是吗

Which sport did he have in mind?

他会哪个项目呢

I ran into cousin Matthew in the village.

我在村子里碰到Matthew堂兄

He wanted to call on you after dinner.

他想晚餐后来见你

Apparently, Granny's been to see him.

奶奶去找他了

Did you tell him she's coming here?

奶奶要来 你没告诉他吗

I didn't know she was.

你说了 我才知道

When he arrives, do your best to keep her in the drawing room.

等他来时 拖住奶奶让她留在客厅

Well, I'd like to see you try.

你倒是站着说话不腰疼

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523835.html