趣味英语第67期:怎么能忘了伤我很深却仍让我很在乎的人(在线收听

Nuebish wants to know...

Nuebish想知道:

"How do I forget somebody who really hurt me but still care about?"

“我怎么能忘了伤我很深却仍让我很在乎的人?”

All right, nuebish, this is a tough one.

nuebish,这很难。

Stop thinking about them.

不要再想那些人了。

Think about someone else.

想想其他人。

Don't think about that person. Don't talk to that person.

不要再想那个人了。不要再和那个人说话了。

Try to find some positive people in your life and hang out with them more.

试图在生活中找到乐观积极的人,多和那些人相处。

If it's your girlfriend, if she hurt you...move on!

如果那是你的女朋友,如果她伤害了你,那就继续过自己的生活!

If it's a relationship matter, then find someone else. If it's not, then just don't think about them. Think that, "No, they hurt me. I do not care about them anymore."

如果是恋爱关系,那你要去找更好的人。如果不是恋爱关系,那就不要去想他们了。你可以这样想:“他们伤害了我。我再也不在乎他们了。”

It's time to think positive and move on and look for somebody who's not gonna hurt you.

现在是时候开始积极的思考了,向前看,去找不会伤害你的人。

You don't necessarily have to completely forget about them. I just think that it's important to maybe give them some space.

你不必完全忘掉他们。我认为重要的是给他们一些空间。

If they meant that much to you you won't forget them, the best you can do is try and figure out the lessons you learned from being with that person, and you know, take it from there. Turn it into a positive.

如果他们对你如此重要,你忘不了他们,那你所能做的最好选择就是从和那个人相处中吸取教训,从中做出决断。将它变成积极的事情。

Forgiveness is the only way, dude.

伙计,原谅是唯一的方法。

Forgiving that person is a good way to move on with yourself emotionally, and then you just kinda forget as time just goes on.

原谅那个人是整理自己感情的最好方法,随着时间的推移,你会忘掉的。

If you don't talk about it and discuss between you and your friend who you care about, I think that will be carried on for the rest of your life. Talk about it right away and get that resolved.

如果你不去谈论这件事,不去和你在乎的那个朋友说清楚,我想你的余生都会一直想着这件事。现在马上就去和那个人谈谈,解决这个问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524005.html