趣味英语第111期:怎么驯服北美臭鼬(在线收听

Evan Deitrich asks:

伊凡·迪特里奇问道:

"How do I tame a skunk?"

“怎么驯服北美臭鼬?”

Woo! Skunk wrangler in the house!

哦!这里有驯养北美臭鼬的放牧人!

You can't tame a skunk!!!

你不能驯服北美臭鼬!!!

Don't tame a skunk. There's these cool things called dogs and cats.

不要去驯服北美臭鼬。还有像狗狗和猫咪这样棒的宠物。

Buy a toy skunk.

买一只北美臭鼬玩具。

Get a cat that's black and white, and tell everyone it's a skunk?

养一只黑白相间的猫,告诉其他人那是北美臭鼬?

Pick up a dead roadkill one, go a taxidermist and like, get it stuffed.

捡一只被车撞死的动物,然后找动物标本剥制师给你制作一下。

I would have the skunk de-skunked first.

我会先把北美臭鼬的臭味去掉。

(hesitantly) Do tricks with it and give it treats?

(踌躇地)和它打闹,给它零食吃?

Give it snacks and have your presence around it, maybe wear a hazmat suit.

给它点心吃,让它感觉到周围有你的存在,可能要穿上防护衣。

You're gonna need a lot of tomato juice for the times you fail.

你失败的时候需要很多番茄酱。

I hope you're sponsored by a tomato juice company or something 'cause this is not gonna go well. But once a skunk knows you're an okay person, you're a cool guy, good personality, won't hurt him, you can tame him after that.

我希望有番茄汁公司之类的赞助你,因为事情不会那么顺利。不过一旦北美臭鼬知道你是没有危险的人,你又酷个性又好,你不会伤害它,那你就能驯服它了。

Get a baby skunk and then raise it as your own.

找一只北美臭鼬幼崽来,从小开始养它。

If the animal is a baby when you get a hold of him give him love like you'd give a cat or a dog. I think he'll be cool.

如果是北美臭鼬幼崽,你在养它时要像对待猫咪和狗狗那样给予它爱。我认为它会很酷的。

If you do it and get on the news for it, I will be happy 'cause I- that's impossible.

如果你做到了而且上了新闻,那我会很开心的,因为那是不可能的事情。

Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.

谢谢大家观看本期建议栏目。

Subscribe! New shows every week.

订阅吧!每周都有一期新节目。

Comment your questions down below.

请在下面提出问题。

Goodbye!

再见。

Bye, (laughs) and be careful taming that skunk.

再见(笑),在驯服北美臭鼬时要小心哦。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524049.html