《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第21集第10期:艾米莉的魔法书(在线收听

I couldn't sleep last night.

我昨晚一夜未眠

You were obviously upset about something,and I just walked away.

你当时明显在为什么事烦心 而我却走开了

That's not me.That can't be us.You're my friend, Elena.

那不是我 我们不是那样的 你是我的朋友 埃琳娜

If you need me, I'm here for you.

只要你需要 我就会在你身边

And I'm sorry I couldn't show you that yesterday.

我很抱歉昨天没有那样做

I met my birth mother.Was it...Are you OK?

我见了我的亲生母亲 她是...你没事吧

Hey, man.Yeah?So, Caroline tells me you've been on your own the past 2 weeks.Is everything OK?

嘿 哥们 怎么了 卡罗琳告诉我 这两周你都是一个人过的 还好吧

You're asking me about my mom. Seriously?

你在向我打探我妈 没搞错吧

Look, man, why don't I just have her give you a call when she walks back through town?

哥们 干脆等她回镇上时 我让她打电话给你得了

Dude...That's not what I meant.OK? I'm just trying to...I don't know what to say.

伙计 我不是这个意思 我只是想 我不知道该怎么说

Well, good, man. Don't say anything,cause you're a dick. End of story.I know...Whatever.

很好 哥们 什么都别说了 你是混蛋 仅此而已 我知道 随便吧

Thanks for meeting me.I wanted you to see this.Is that Emily's spell book?

谢谢你来见我 我想给你看这个 这是艾米莉的魔法书吗

I've been going through it since Grams died.

自从外婆去世后 我就一直在读

Check this out.That's the vampire compass.

看看这个 这是那个吸血鬼指南针

Yeah. According to Emily, Johnathan Gilbert never actually succeeded in inventing anything.

没错 据艾米莉所写 乔纳森·吉尔伯特 从没成功发明过任何东西

Emily secretly spelled them all with magic.Compass.

艾米莉暗中对它们施了魔法 指南针

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524157.html