《IT狂人》精讲 12(在线收听

I can see that got your attention.

我知道我今天穿的很拉风。

What am I declaring war on?

知道我要向什么宣战吗?

My bollocks? !

我的鸡鸡?!

Stress! Stress is a disease, people, and I am a cure! I'm a doctor with a cure.

压力!压力是一种疾病,民众们,而我就是良药!我是有良药的医生。

No, no! I'm a General! And it's still a war! A war on disease! Stress! There's too much stress around here.

不,不对!我是将军!这仍是一场战争!一场与疾病的战争!压力病!这里的压力太大了。

They're very expensive. And besides, the woman in the shop said they were way too small for me.

那鞋太贵了。而且店员说那双鞋太小,我穿不了。

You see you know, be practical, go on!

你看你自己也明白,现实点吧,别想了!

In the time I've been speaking, over 18 million people have died of stress.

在我讲话的同时,有超过一千一百万人因压力而丧生。

That's another one. That's another one. More...Mayhem! We gotta deal with it!

又死一个。再死一个。越来越多...一片混乱!我们得对付它!

Are you ready to deal with it? ! Yeah!

准备好对战压力了吗?!准备好了!

Say "I hate stress!"

说 "我讨厌压力!"

I hate stress! No! You didn't let me finish. Say "I hate stress..."

我讨厌压力!错!我还没说完。说 "我讨厌压力..."

And I want to limit its influence in my life, what can I do about it? Anyone?

我要降低我生活中的压力。我该怎么做?谁知道?

Have a bath?

泡个澡?

Have a bath? ! Get a bike! I cycle to work...everyday! 70 miles! Both here, and here, are as red as a fire engine!

泡个澡?!买辆自行车!我每天骑车上下班!112公里!这里,还有这里,都红得像消防车!

Any other ideas? Jen, what about you?

还有什么主意?珍,你觉得呢?

Shoes! What? Shoes! Well, shoes...

鞋子!什么?鞋子!那个,鞋...

Ok, look! I have invited Dr. Julian Holmes to come and give a class at lunchtime.

好吧,听好了!我已经邀请了朱利安·福尔摩斯博士,利用午餐时间给我们做讲座。

He is Europe's leading stress expert. They call him: " Stressperts!"

他是欧洲首席的减压专家,人称 "压力大师"!

Anyone interested in coming along picking up a few tips on how to manage stress? And there's a free buffet...

哪位有兴趣来听讲座,学习一些技巧应对压力?有免费自助餐哦...

Good! Good people. Oh! By the way! Anyone still experiencing stress at the end of the day...will be fired!

很好!好员工!对了!顺便一提!下班之前,如果还有谁有压力...我就炒了他!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524185.html