《IT狂人》精讲 35(在线收听

Get up there now, please.

请你现在就上去。

You're not the head of this department. No, I'm relationship manager.

你又不是这部门的头儿。我不是头儿,我是人际关系主管。

I'm the one who gets the complaints. I'm the one who gets in trouble.

别人投诉都来找我,有麻烦的也是我。

I'm the one whose name is on the line...Oh God! All right, I will go up just to shut you up. Watch her!

有风险的人还是我...天呐!好吧好吧,我上去就是,你别唠叨了。看着她!

For God's sake!

我勒个去!

There's someone under here.

有人在下面。

Yes!

好了!

Hello! Hello?

喂!听见了没?

Did you get it fixed?

修好了吗?

Oh, yeah. Well, left him to it. Just can't have him in sight. Yeah. Do what you need and just go.

哦,修好了。刚才交给他自己修的,一点都不想见他。没错。修完了就走吧。

What are you laughing at?

你在笑什么?

This flipping circuit board, Jen. Some chump has run the data line right through the power supply. Amateur hour! I've got tears in my eyes.

这块电路板太搞笑了,珍。不知哪个白痴把数据线接到电源上了。一看就是菜鸟干的好事!眼泪都笑出来了。

Roy's stuck under a desk.

罗伊被困在桌子下面了。

Stuck under a desk? !

困在桌子下面?!

Yes. It is an unusual text, isn't it? It's not just me?

没错。这条短信的内容真是罕见。不是吗?不会只有我这么想吧?

No, it's unusual.

确实很罕见。

I'd best investigate.

我最好去调查一下。

Yes. You investigate. I'll hold the fort.

没错。你调查。我看家。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524208.html