《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第2集第6期:联合起来反击(在线收听

Would you care for one?No. Thank you.I'm not hungry. Just ate.

你要来一杯吗 不用 谢了 我不饿 刚吃过

Aren't you worried that one day,all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back?

你会不会担心 某一天 所有动物会联合起来反击呢

I mean, surely they talk.I'm just happy that's a, uh a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner.

我是说 当然 它们都会讲话 我只是挺高兴那个 那只是个血袋 而不是某个女生联谊会的女孩供你喝血

I like this,you walking on eggshells around me because you think I'm gonna explode.

我喜欢这样 你战战兢兢的待在我周围 就因为你觉得我会爆发

It's very suspenseful.Is Elena worried, too?

还真挺让人不安的 埃琳娜是不是也一直这么担心

I bet I'm your every conversation.Have you heard from Katherine?

我打赌你们整天聊到我 你有凯瑟琳的消息吗

I think the Lockwoods have a family secret,because the Gilbert device affected them.

我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密 因为内吉尔伯特的装置对他们也起了作用

Vervain didn't,so they're not vampires.They're something else.Is this your new obsession?

而马鞭草对他们无效 所以他们不是吸血鬼 他们是其他物种 这是你的新课题吗

Oh, you'd rather some unknown supernatural element running rampant in our town, fine.I'll drop it.

你愿意看到某些超自然的未知生物 在我们镇上蔓延吗 那好 我不管了

We haven't seen the last of Katherine.You do know that, right?We have no idea what she's up to.

我们之后再没见过凯瑟琳了 你知道的 对吧 我们不知道她回来的目的

Sure, we do.She came back to profess her undying,eternal love for you,

当然 我们知道啊 她回来证明她没死 还有她对你的爱地久天长啊

so I'm gonna let you deal with her,cause I have more important things to do,like explode.Cheers.

所以我就把她交给你了 因为我还有更重要的事要做 比如爆发 干杯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524431.html