《绝望的主妇》精讲346(在线收听

What's wrong, Rex? Didn't you enjoy your golf game with Dr. Wallace?

怎么了?你不喜欢和Wallace医生打高尔夫?

I didn't play. I'm still feeling sluggish.

我没有打,还是觉得不舒服

Still? Did you talk to him about that?

还没好?你跟他说了吗?

Yeah, of course. He doesn't understand why the medication isn't working,

说了,但是他说他不知道为什么药没效果

and he wants me to come in for a checkup tomorrow.

他明天会再查看一下

I can see that Tisha is making the rounds. She must have some juicy new anecdote.

看来Tisha很受欢迎,她肯定在讲什么好玩的事情

Then, get her over here. I could use a funny story today.

把她叫过来,我给她讲个有趣的故事

Tisha. Tisha. Oh, I can tell by that look on your face you've got something good.

Tisha,Tisha,我知道你肯定有好东西要分享

Now, come on, don't be selfish.

快点,别那么自私

Well, first off, you're not friends with Maisy Gibbons, are you?

好,首先,你们不是Maisy Gibbons的朋友把?

No.

不是

Thank god, because this is too good. Maisy was arrested.

哦,上帝,这太好了,Maisy被捕了

While Harold was at work, she was having sex with men in her house for money. Can you imagine?

你能想象吗?她在家中卖淫挣钱,真难以置信

No, I can't.

不,不能

And that's not even the best part. Word is, she had a little black book with all her clients' names.

更可笑的是,她有个小黑本子,上面有所有嫖客的名字

So, uh...you think that'll get out?

你觉得那个本子会被公布出来吗?

Of course. These things always do. Nancy, wait up. I can't wait to tell you this.Wait, wait.

当然会,事情总是这样的,Nancy,等一下

Well, you heard your funny story, Rex. Why aren't you laughing?

我们来听听你的笑话,Rex,你怎么不笑?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524448.html