《绝望的主妇》精讲358(在线收听

So, how are you?

你还好吗?

Dennis left me.

Dennis离开我了

What?

什么?

Dennis left me!

Dennis离开我了

Why?

为什么?

You told him to. You moron!

你让他这样做的,你这个傻瓜

I’m sorry, what?

对不起,你说什么?

You talked to my husband about my marriage and it’s none of your business!

你对我丈夫说了我们婚姻的事,这跟你没关系。

I’m sorry but I can’t understand you. You're gonna have to talk slower.

Alisa,等等,我听不明白。你说得慢一点。

Dennis said you yelled at him for saying stuff behind my back.

Dennis说你对他大喊大叫因为他在背后说我坏话。

Well, yeah!

是的。

And he said you told him ourcounseling wasn’t working.

他说你告诉他婚姻顾问不管用。

Yes, that’s not exactly what I...

是的,但我的意思是…

Where the hell do you come off telling people to stop going to counseling?

你怎么可以告诉别人不要去婚姻顾问那里?

I didn’t mean that you...

我并不是想要你们…

Sure, we have our share of problems. Financial, emotional, sexual...

是的,我们有很多问题。财务上的,情感上的,性生活上的…

...but we were solving them.

但是我们一直在解决。

Alisa, come here.

Alisa,来这儿。

Are you sure you want to be saying these things in front of your daughter?

你确定你想……在你女儿面前说这些事情?

Now, you’re telling me how to raise my daughter?

现在你在教我怎么教育女儿?

Lily, we’re coming back.

Lily,我们回去。

Alisa, I am so sorry if I caused a problem. I just wanted to help.

Alisa…对不起,如果我带来麻烦了,我只是想帮你。

Why? Why did you want to help?

为什么? 为什么你想帮忙?

Well, because...

因为…

Because I am deaf?

哦,因为我是聋子?

No, because your husband was being a total jerk!

不,因为你丈夫是个混球。

You just gotta come in on your white horse and come to the rescue.

所以你骑着白马来拯救我?

Well, guess what? I didn’t need to be rescued,got that? I didn’t need to be rescued!

知道吗?我不需要被拯救,懂吗?我不需要被拯救。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524460.html