《绝望的主妇》精讲360(在线收听

There were many things Gabrielle Solis knew for certain…

有很多事情Gabrielle Solis自己很清楚。

…She knew red was her colour. She knewdiamonds went with everything…

红色是她最喜欢的颜色,钻石是她的最爱。

And she knew men were all the same….

她也知道男人都是一样的。

…But the one thing Gabrielle knew above all else -- she would never want children...

但是有一件事Gabrielle最清楚,她永远都不想要孩子。

Unfortunately for Gabrielle, her husband Carlos felt differently…

可对她来说不幸的是,她丈夫Carlos却盼儿心切。

I’m so lucky to have you.

我真幸运能跟你在一起!

OK, I’ll bite.

哦,是吗?

Why are you so lucky?

干嘛这么说?

Because I don’t want to have kids and you do.

因为,我不想要孩子, 你也一样。

That.

哦, 这个啊。

Most men would leave over something like that, and you’re still here. I’m grateful. I know the sacrifice you’re making.

绝大多数男人都不能接受这点的,可你仍然在我身边。我很感激你,我知道你做出了巨大的牺牲。

There’s still a little part of me that’shoping to change your mind. Once you had a baby I think that you would love it so much…

我还是希望能够改变你的决定,如果你真的有了孩子,我想你肯定很爱他的。

…Honey. It’s not going to happen.

亲爱的,我不会生孩子的。

You never know.

你不知道的。

No, sometimes you do

不,有时候知道的。

Well it is a sacrifice. But you’re worth it.

这确实是个很大的牺牲,不过为你这么做值得。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524462.html