《绝望的主妇》精讲392(在线收听

You have all my pants.

噢,我裤子都在你这。

Yeah, I know. Come on in.

嗯...我知道。进来吧!

I, uh, thought when I took my stuff back to my house, I got everything.

我...以为那次把东西已经通通带回去了。

Oh, it's fine. They're in the garage. So how have you been doing?

噢。没关系。都在车库里。你过得怎样?

Good. Um, I'm, uh, good. I got a question for you.

不错。嗯...我很好。我有个问题能问吗?

Sure, what is it?

当然,什么?

Where are we now?

我们现在算什么?

Where are we?

算什么?

Yeah. We're not moving in together and we're not broken up, so where are we?

嗯。我们既没有同居,也没有分手,这算什么?

I don't know. Since the guy who held me hostage turned out to be your son, I think logic dictates that I should move on.

我不知道。拿我当人质的居然是你儿子,正常情况下我不该再回头了。

The problem is, I'm crazy about you.

但问题是...我是那么痴迷于你。

So...

所以...

So, I'm thinking we should keep it casual.

所以还是顺其自然吧!

Casual. What the hell does that mean, exactly, um, casual?

顺其自然。顺其自然到底是怎么样?

Uh, well, I, I don't, I don't think there's anything wrong with us seeing a movie once in a while.

我觉得...我们一起去看看电影也没什么问题。

Movie. Okay. Is that it?

看电影...好吧就这样?

Jogging? There's no law against jogging.

跑步?跑步也不违法。

Anything else?

还有呢?

Shopping. That's casual. That's fun.

购物。很自然。也很有意思。

Anything else we can do? Anything at all?

还有什么吗?直接点的。

Mmm, brunch. Brunch would be nice.

早中饭吧!来顿早中饭不错!

Sounds good to me.

听上去不错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524494.html