《绝望的主妇》精讲405(在线收听

I want to talk to you!

我得好好和你谈谈?

I'm busy now.

我忙着呢。

I cannot believe you kicked Edie out of Julie's performance!

不敢相信你不让Edie参加Julie的表演。

I did not kick Edie out. Julie made that call.

不是我不让,是Julie自己决定的。

Because you played the mom card.

可你摆出妈妈的架子来威胁她。

Well, it is a family recital, and Edie is not family.

可我们这是家庭活动,Edie不是家里人。

One day, she could be.

终有一天她会是的。

Oh, don't even joke like that.

别拿这开玩笑。

How about your plumber-slash-convicted murderer, huh? He seems to keep popping up at "family" events.

你那位水管工兼杀人犯又如何呢?我看他不也经常出现在家庭场合嘛。

It was not murder, it was manslaughter, and that's totally different. Mike and I aren't even living together, and he cares about Julie.

不是谋杀,是过失杀人,而且这是两码事。Mike和我不住在一起,而且他很关心Julie。

Well, so does Edie, huh? She was really looking forward to performing with Julie.

Edie也是啊?她很希望和Julie一起演出。

If you think Edie Britt cares about anybody other than herself, you are living in a fool's paradise.

如果你天真到认为Edie Britt会关心他人,我看你是做大头梦。

You don't know her the way I do, and the only reason she's interested inJulie is to mess with my head.

你并不了解Edie,她这么做的唯一目的就是要气我。

Hey, that's both crazy and self-absorbed. That's a twofer! Way to go!

你的想法简直既疯狂又自私。一举两得!真有你的!佩服!

Whether you choose to believe it or not, they're both great together, and if you don't believe me, ask Julie.

信不信由你,她们俩配合的很好,你要是不信,可以问Julie。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524507.html