趣味英语第135期:有哪些好的回击方式(在线收听

Mathilda Krupa asks...

玛蒂尔达·克鲁帕问道:

"How to make 'fetch' happen?" Okay, so what does that mean?

“怎么让‘棒极了’这个词流行起来?”好,那是什么意思?

(whispers) What's "fetch"? What is "fetch"?

(小声说)fetch是什么?什么是fetch?

Throw the ball. Ask your dog, "Go fetch."

把球扔出去。然后对你的狗狗说:“去捡回来”。

If it's a word, like, probably which should be mean like some--like what some celebrities say so it might get popular.

如果那是一个词,可能应该让名人去说,那样也许会流行起来。

Use it as often as possible and make it sound so adorable that your friends catch on and start saying it too.

尽可能多地使用这个词,使它听上去非常可爱,让你的朋友们接受这个词,并开始用这个词。

You just have to start saying it around people. And when they ask you, "What does that even mean?" then you'll be like, "It means cool." And they'll be like, "Huh, that's interesting."

在和周围的人交谈时,你要开始使用这个词。当他们问你:“那是什么意思?”时,你要说:“那是很酷的意思”。那他们就会觉得:“哈,真有意思”。

"Fetch" is never going to happen.

“棒极了”这个词永远不会流行起来。

"Fetch"-that's never gonna happen.

“棒极了”——这个词永远不会流行的。

Fetch just simply can't happen, Gretchen.

葛蕾琴,“棒极了”这个词根本不会流行。

"Fetch" will never ever happen... Gretchen Wieners.

葛蕾琴·温娜丝,“棒极了”这个词是永远不会流行起来的。

You don't make "fetch" happen, because Regina George said you can't make "fetch" happen. And Regina George is, like, the queen.

你不会让“棒极了”这个词流行起来的,因为蕾吉娜·乔治说过,你不会让“棒极了”这个词流行起来。而蕾吉娜·乔治是女王。

"Fetch" is never gonna happen! Stop trying to make "fetch" happen! No, you know what? I'm leaving! I'm done! (chair clatters)

“棒极了”这个词是永远不会流行的!不要再试图让它流行了!这不可行,你知道吗?我要走了!我结束了!(椅子碰撞的声音)

Braidy Jones.

布莱迪·琼斯问道:

"What are some good comebacks?"

“有哪些好的回击方式?”

I don't know, 'cause nobody goes against me. I'm the good person inside my school.

我不知道,因为没有人与我作对。我在学校里是个好人。

"Pfft. Chh. Pfft. Your... face."

“噗。哧。噗。你的……脸。”

Are you an orange Starburst? Because I don't like you.

你是桔色Starburst果汁软糖吗?因为我不喜欢你。

My favorite one is, "There's a bus leaving in five minutes. Be under it."

我最喜欢的一个回击是,“5分钟之后会有辆公共汽车离开。滚去车下面。”

Just say, "You're just mad 'cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you."

你只需要说,“你疯了吧,我做的可比你好。”

Try to say things like, "Really? Did you do that?" or whatever goes with the sentence that came.

你可以试着这样说,“真的吗?你那么做了吗?”或者伴随这句话的任何话。

If someone says you're fat, you should be like, "Yeah, well, I'm fat, but you're ugly. I could fix fat. You can't fix ugly."

如果有人说你胖,你要这样回击:“嗯,我是胖,而你是丑。我可以减肥。可是你没法变美。”

Yo' mom. That's all I can think of.

(骂人的话)。这是我所能想到的。

If someone is sassing you, you should make a comeback like, "Yo' mom!"

如果有人对你出言不逊,你应该这样回击:“(骂人的话)!”

"Yo' mama." Drop the invisible microphone and walk out.

“(骂人的话)。”扔掉隐形麦克风,走出去。

Personally, one of my favorites is, "Your mom." It works in many situations. "Your hair sucks." "Your mom."

个人来说,我喜欢的回击是:“(骂人的话)”。这在很多情况下都有用。比如如果有人说:“你的发型真难看。”“(骂人的话)。”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524531.html