《丑女贝蒂》精讲 19服装保管员(在线收听

Christina: Hey, you. Betty, right? Daniel Meade's new assistant?

嘿,你好。是Betty, 对吗? Daniel Meade新来的助手?

Betty: Yeah. How did you know that?

是的,你怎么知道的?

Christina: Oh, everybody knows everything around here. I'm Christina. I work in the closet.

每个人都知道这里的所有事情。我是Christina,我在储藏室工作。

Betty: The closet? What…

储藏室?什么……

Christina: Mm-hmm, where all the clothes are kept.

就是存放服装的地方。

I act as an in-house seamstress, sort of track of things.

我是内部女裁缝工,找到我就能找到你想要的衣服。

Sometimes, they even let me keep some of the crappy stuff from last season,

有时候,他们会让我留着一些过季的垃圾衣服,

but, you know, I have to improvise because everything is a size zero! Voila!

但是, 你知道, 我都得临时改改,因为所有的衣服都尺码太小了!你瞧!

Betty: Nice.

真不错。

Christina: Anyway, well, I like it, mostly because I'm by myself away from all the chic-ees.

不管怎么说,我喜欢我的工作,主要是我可以独立工作,远离那些时髦货。

Betty: The chic-ees?

时髦货?

Christina: Yeah, the bitches that work at "Mode." Hey, girls! Zelda, Nancy, this is Betty.

是的,在《时尚》杂志工作的婊子。嘿,姑娘们!这是Zelda, Nancy, 这是Betty。

Nancy: Oh, hi! - Hi! It's nice to meet you.

哦,嗨。见到你很高兴

Betty: Nice to meet you too.

见到你很高兴。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524568.html