《丑女贝蒂》精讲 26冤家路窄(在线收听

Betty: Hold this.

拿着。

Justin: What.. what are you doing?

什么……你在干什么?

Betty: I just want to say that this is really unfair.

我只想说, 这一点也不公平。

I live two doors down! I can see you!

我就住在两家之隔!我能看见你!

Gina: What the hell you doing?

你到底在干什么?

Betty: Um... where's Walter?

Walter人呢?

Gina: It's over.

结束了。

Look, Walter…he's sweet and everything…

听着,Walter……他很体贴什么都好……

but I told him from the start I wasn't looking for anything serious.

但我一开始就告诉他,我不会来真的。

And he said fine, he could still get me 30% off a flat screen.

他说没关系,他还给了我七折的平板电视。

Betty: You used him for his discount?

你利用他就是为了折扣?

Gina: Oh, he offered.

他主动给我的。

Gina: Bitch!

婊子!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524575.html