实用商务英语会话 场景50:发出邀请(在线收听

Business Dinner

商务晚宴

A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.

A:陈先生,卡洛·格林先生来了。

B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.

B:格林先生,你今晚能光临我们 感到非常高兴。

C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

C:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很荣幸,十分感谢你们的盛情。

B: Come in , please.

B:请进。

C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

C:多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚餐。

B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?

B:你喜欢喝哪种酒,茅台、五粮液还是虎骨酒?

C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.

C:我听说茅台酒很烈,但与其他一些酒不同的是,它不会上头。

B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?

B:你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉呢?

C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.

C:我想试试用筷子,但我没把握 能否用好它。

B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.

B:这是本地的特色菜,请随便吃。

C: Thank you. It's very delicious!

C:谢谢,味道不错。

B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

B:洽谈中还请你多多关照。

C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

C:没问题。我希望以后我们之间保持良好的合作。

B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!

B:祝大家生意兴隆,愿我们的买卖越做越好。

B&C: Cheers!

B&C:干杯!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524732.html