实用商务英语会话 场景66:付款方式(在线收听

What about the terms of payment?

付款方式怎么定?

We only accept payment by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit.

我们只接受保兑的不可撤消的信用证付款。

Opening a UC will add to the cost of our imports.

开立信用证将增加我们的进口成本。

Payment by L/C is quite usual in international trade.

信用证付款在国际贸易中非常普遍。

L/C at sight is what we request for all our clients.

开即期信用证是我们对所有客户的要求。

We insist on Payment in Advance; we can't accept Payment after Arrival of Goods.

我们坚持要求预付货款,不能接受货到付款。

We accept neither Payment by Installments nor Deferred Payment.

我们既不接受分期付款也不接受延期付款。

Is Payment by Remittance acceptable?

采用汇付方式可以吗?

Do you accept Sight Draft or Time Bill?

你们接受即期汇票还是远期汇票?

Do you accept Payment by Collection?

你们接受托收付款方式吗?

Terms of Payment付款方式I'm glad that we've settled the price. Now what about the terms of payment?

很高兴我们把价格问题谈妥了。那付款方式怎么定?

We only accept payment by confirmed letter of a edit.

我们只接受保兑的信用证付款。

What about D/A?

承兑付款怎么样?

Sorry. Payment by L/C is our usual practice with all customers. As a matter of fact, L/C protects the seller as well as the buyer.

很抱歉。信用证付款是我们与所有客户交易的付款方式。实际上,信用证付款的方式不仅保护买方也保护卖方。

Then is D/P acceptable to you?

那么,付款交单你们可以接受吗?

I'm aid we must insist on our usual form.

恐怕我们必须坚持我们的惯用方式。

In opening a letter of credit with a bank I have to pay a deposit. That will tie up my funds.

开信用证我得向银行付押金,那会占用我的资金。

You might consult with your bank and see if it can reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

你可以跟银行协商一下,看能不能把要求交的押金尽量压到最低的程度。

Still there will be certain bank charges. To meet each other halfway, what do you say t0 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

可是还得向银行支付一些手续费。我们都做个让步吧,一半用信用证,一半用付款交单怎么样?

I'm awfully sorry. but I'm afraid I cannot promise even that. We do require payment by L/C.

非常抱歉,恐怕即使这样我也不能答应。我们坚决要求信用证付款。

OK.

好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524748.html