实用商务英语会话 场景77:安排会议(在线收听

Everything is ready for the meeting.

会议的一切都准备好了。

I'd like you to chair the meeting.

我想让您主持会议。

I have a PowerPoint presentation on my laptop.

在我手提电脑里有一份PowerPoint演示文件。

I've adjusted the projector.

我已经调节好投影仪了。

Do I need to take the minutes?

我要做会议记录吗?

Shall we translate those materials for the foreign participants?

我们是否应为外国来的参会者翻译那些会议资料?

Will Mr. Black have the floor on the main item of the agenda?

布莱克先生是否会就议事日程上的主要议题发言?

I'll send the notification of the meeting by mail.

我将邮寄召开会议的正式通知。

l'd like to call the meeting to order.

我宣布会议开始。

Arranging A Meeting

安排会议

Is the room ready for the meeting. Liz?

莉兹,会议室准备好了吗?

Yes, I've put the minute book and some spare copies of the agenda on the table.

准备好了。我已经把会议记录本和一些备用的议程表放在会议桌上了。

And paper and pencils have been laid by their name cards on the conference table for each attendant.

还有,纸和铅笔也都为每位与会者放在会议桌上的姓名牌旁边了。

Thank you. How about the microphone and speakers?

谢谢你。话筒和扩音器都准备好了吗?

They're ready for the meeting.

都准备好了。

Good. I've come to tell you that you'll have to take the minutes this afternoon.

好的。我过来是要告诉你今天下午你得做会议记录。

Should I write down every word that everyone says?

我要把每个人的每句话都记录下来吗?

No, you needn't. That's very difficult and hardly ever necessary. You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussion.

不,不用。那太难了,也没有必要。你只要把讨论的题目和结果记下来就行。

And should I type out the minutes from the notes?

我要把笔记中的会议记录打出来吗?

Yes, of course.

要,那是当然的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524759.html