《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第2集第17期:摧毁我们的生活(在线收听

Caroline is ok for now. I'm gonna check in on her later.

卡罗琳稳定下来了 我待会再去看看她

But what about the guy that she.it's taken care of.

那个她杀了的男人怎么办 已经处理掉了

Damon's right.Isn't he?It won't end well for her.

达蒙是对的 对吗 留着她不会有好结果

No, I'm gonna make sure that he's wrong.

不 我会证明他是错的

I just--I can't believe what this day has turned into.Not your normal day, huh?

我...为什么这么开心的一天会变成这样 并不是平常的一天 对吧

I was stupid to think that it could be.I mean, nothing about my life is normal.

我原本以为是的 真傻 我的生活没有一点正常的地方

My best friend is a witch,my boyfriend's a vampire,

我的死党是个女巫 我的男朋友是个吸血鬼

and I have a doppelganger who's hellbent on destroying all of us.

还有一个跟我长得一模一样的女人 不顾一切的想摧毁我们的生活

I'm sorry.No, it's not your fault, Stefan.It's no one's fault.You know, it is what it is.

我很抱歉 不 不是你的错 斯特凡 不能怪罪于任何人 你知道 这就是我的生活

I'm fine.I'm fine.It's just...You know what? I'm fine.I'm--I'm ok.

我没事 我没事 只是 你知道的 我还好 没事

I'm gonna call you tomorrow, ok?Good night, Stefan.Good night.

我明天打电话给你 好吗 晚安 斯特凡 晚安

I think it's good for Tyler to have you in the house.I appreciate that, Carol.

你住在这里 对泰勒是件好事 谢谢你 卡罗尔

Oh, and I can see if I can dig up that stone you're looking for.

我看看能不能找到你要的那块石头

It's bound to be tucked away In one of Richard's nooks and crannies.

肯定是被理查德塞到 哪个隐蔽的地方去了

Hey, man. You headin' up?In a minute.Night, mom.Night, Tyler.

伙计 要上楼吗 过一会儿 晚安 妈妈 晚安 泰勒

I'm sorry about earlier. We all good?Yeah, we're good.All right.

我很抱歉刚才的事 我们和好吧 嗯 和好了 好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524886.html