《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第4集第2期:背后捅刀(在线收听

It was easy to get inside of your head.Have you completely forsaken your nature?

进入你的思维那么容易 你真的完全摒弃自己的天性了吗

Are we really going to do this again?

真要再来一次吗

We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time.

你我都清楚 我可以一边修指甲 一边料理了你

What do you want?I wanted to see you.I've missed you, Stefan.

你想怎样 我想见你 斯特凡 我一直在想你

Indulge me for a little while, please?Why are you back in town?

迁就我一小会儿嘛 为什么回到镇上

3 reasons.You, you, and you.

三个原因 你 你 还是你

See, I can't quite get that down.It just kind of--ahem-- gets stuck in my throat.

这答案真是让我 如鲠在喉

You know, it's the truth.Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours is the Stefan that fell in love with me, too.

我说的是实话 在你帅气的外表下 还是那个曾经爱过我的斯特凡

What do you want?So this is where you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back.

你想怎样 原来你不在别人背后捅刀子的时候 就在这里打发时间

I tricked you into telling me the truth.That's not stabbing you in the back.

我略施小计 让你告诉了我真相 不能算是背后捅刀子

That's using your own tactics against you.

只能说是以彼之道还施彼身

Where are you going?I made myself clear, Damon.I want nothing to do with you.

你去哪里 达蒙 我已经说得很清楚了 我不想与你有任何瓜葛

Ok. See you at Jenna's barbecue.

好吧 珍娜的烤肉派对上见

How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?It was my idea.

你怎么知道珍娜要开烤肉派对 那是我的主意

Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood.

珍娜和梅森·洛克伍德是高中同学

So I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy.

我认为要了解梅森 社交聚会是一条很好的途径

So, I told Rick to tell Jenna...Does Jenna know that you're going to be there?Because she's not exactly a fan of yours.Thank you.

所以呢 我就让里克跟珍娜说 珍娜知道你会去吗 她可不怎么待见你 谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524906.html