《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第4集第3期:无知是福(在线收听

Thank you.I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way.What are you up to?

谢谢 我希望这块桃子派能为我铺平道路呢 你打的什么主意

I'm gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he's a werewolf.See you at the barbecue.

我打算给梅森·洛克伍德尝点银子 证明他是狼人 烤肉派对上见

Hey, Mason, you got a second?Nah, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommer's house.

梅森 有空吗 抱歉 我要去珍娜·萨默斯家的烤肉派对

Come on, give me 2 minutes. All right?

拜托 就两分钟行吗

You can't keep dodging me. I'm freaking out over here.

你不能总是躲着我 我都要憋疯了

Tyler, what do you want me to say, man?Yes, I turned into a wolf.No, it's not gonna happen to you.

泰勒 你想要我说什么 是的 我变成了狼 不 你不会变的

How do you know that?Because you're not gonna trigger the curse.

你怎么知道 因为你不会激活那个诅咒

Your dad didn't know anything about any of this.Neither did I till it happened to me.

你爸对此事一无所知 我变成这样之前 也是毫不知情

How does it get triggered?Ignorance is bliss. Trust me.

怎么激活那个诅咒 无知是福 相信我

You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret and you expect me not to ask questions?

你带着某种超自然的家族秘密回到镇上 却指望我不闻不问吗

I can't say anything more. I'm sorry, Tyler.It's just better for you if I don't.

我不能再向你透露更多了 抱歉 泰勒 不告诉你是为你好

You ever find that moonstone?Do you know where it is?

你找到那块月光宝石了吗 你知道它在哪

What's so special about it?I told you. It was my mom's.

为什么这么想要它 有什么特别之处 我说过了 它是我妈妈留下的

It's sentimental.Look, don't worry about it.Forget I even brought it up, all right.See ya later.

只是感怀一下罢了 算了 别想了 就当我没提过 好吧 回见

You shouldn't read someone's journal.I know. I'm sorry.

你不该偷看别人的日记 我知道 抱歉了

It was just too tempting, all your inner thoughts and feelings,laying there on your desk for me to read.

只是情难自禁啊 难得你的内心世界 就那样静静的摊在桌上等我阅读

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524907.html