《绝望的主妇》精讲408(在线收听

The residents of the Fairview county jail looked forward to every Tuesday.

Fairview县级监狱的囚犯们每周都盼望着星期二的到来。

That was the day that Gabrielle Solis came to visit her husband.

这天是Gabrielle Solis探望丈夫的日子。

The inmates went out of their way to give her compliments whether she wanted them to or not.

人人争先恐后殷勤示意,也不管她是否乐意。

With each visit, these accolades became increasingly inventive. Still, Gabrielle was not flattered.

她每次探访,受到的赞赏愈发... 创意十足而Gabrielle却不觉荣幸。

In fact, Gabrielle started to dread this special attention.

事实上Gabrielle开始厌烦了这种特殊关照。

Until one day, when...

直到有一天...

I don’t think a conjugal visit is such a ridiculous request.

我不知道配偶访问的请求荒谬在哪?

With all due respect, Mrs. Solis,

恕我直言,Solis太太。

let’s just get through the discovery phase first, okay?

我们首先必须等过观察阶段。好么?

But, I don’t think I can wait that long.

我恐怕等不了那么久。

I am trying to get your husband out of jail.

我正全力帮你丈夫出狱。

You want me to just stop everything, so you can have a booty call?

你想让我停下所有的活儿,就为了你们能亲热一会?

Excuse me! We are husband and wife.

抱歉。我们是夫妻。

When we make love it isa very sacred covenant.

我们做爱。 这是神圣的契约。

Okay, look, all we need is twenty minutes.

听我说。 我只需要20分钟。

I said no.

我办不到。

You can’t tell me no. You work for me. You will make it happen!

你必须办到。你为我工作,你想办法办到。

You can’t force me to do anything. I am not your maid. Or your gardener.

你不能强迫我做任何事情,我不是你的女佣,也不是你的园丁。

Oh, Oh, ha!

哦,哦,哈!

I could have you arrested for that.

你这一下够让你被拘留的。

Oh really. Then how about for this?

哦是么? 那这一下呢?

You crazy bitch! Ow!

你个疯婊子!

Apologize to the lady!

喂! 对这位女士道歉!

Big mistake, pal. I play golf withthe warden. You’re gonna rot in-ow!

你犯了大错了。伙计,我可跟狱长一起打高尔夫,你可要倒...啊!

You heard him. Apologize!

听见了么? 道歉!

Look, fellows, I am just trying to do my job. This is all her fault.

听我说 大伙。我只是在做我的工作,这都是她的不对。

If she weren’t so damn horny... Ow! Ow! Ow! All right, all right.

要不是她那么饥渴...噢!

It was at that moment, it occurred to Gabrielle

就在这一刻Gabrielle意识到…

Apologize!

道歉!

this was the nicest compliment she had ever received.

她没受到过比这再好的殷勤了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524984.html